HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gold of course

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:53 am

The EPA will pay no fine, we just collect them.
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:27 am

Poland has indeed located the buried nazi armored train.
Back to top Go down
bossandy

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:17 am

I want to believe.
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:56 am

Do something gold!
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:01 am

The United Precious Metals Association in Utah has gold and now separate silver accounts that act as checking accounts do at any bank or credit union. The way it works is that members deposit Federal Reserve Notes (or paper dollars) into their UPMA account which in turn translates them into golden dollars (or silver). The golden dollars are based off the $50 one ounce gold coins produced by the Treasury of The United States. They are legal tender under the law and are protected as such. So if I were to deposit $1,200 FRNs then I would have $50 golden dollars.

UPMA is the only institution in the country that I know of that doesn't have a buy/sell spread on their Golden Eagles or Silver Eagles. This means that all my $1,200 FRNs once converted to gold could be spent the next day without losing anything to any sort of premium. The price of a Gold Eagle is 5.8% above spot but when you 'cash out' you do so at 5.8% above gold spot. This effectively removes that barrier from sound money.

This year the UPMA released a gold backed debit card via American Express. The way it works is that a member may spend up to half of their gold or silver dollars in any given month period using the card. When I interviewed the founder of UPMA today, Larry Hilton, I learned that the way the card works is that they have made a contract with American Express so that UPMA members can use what are technically credit cards as a debit card anywhere American Express is accepted. The members are added on as 'employees'. Right now there are already hundreds of people around the country using this method of payment. They are literally spending gold on groceries without losing anything to premiums or in transaction fees to UPMA. In fact they get 1% cash back in gold.

This service is available to anyone in the United States and requires no credit check whatsoever. Using the billpay service online one can pay for what American Express can't such as credit card bills, property taxes, or your mortgage. The golden dollars are simply converted right back into FRNs and paid out. When asked Mr. Hilton affirmed that there are many people that don't store anything in the banks anymore thanks to this service. They are obsolete if you want to use sound money. There are no fees associated with the use of the card. Members that store more than $50 in golden dollars do pay a small storage/membership fee of 10 golden cents or $2.50 FRNs and an additional 0.25 FRNs for every additional $50. These $50 Golden Eagles can also be withdrawn and sent to you directly.

The United Precious Metals Association has the full backing of Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes who also uses the service. The legal foundation was set up in 2010 and 2012 here in Utah where the vault is located. Many members of the board including General Counsel Larry Hilton are lawyers that specialize in law regarding the use of legal tender.
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Nazi gold train tunnel DOES exist - New radar images of 70ft underground proves claims
NEW underground photographs taken by a radar have revealed a massive tunnel network where treasure hunters claim a Nazi gold train is buried. http://www.express.co.uk/news/history/607945/Nazi-gold-train-exists-radar-70ft-underground

Two treasure hunters claim they have found Nazi gold train buried eight metres beneath a hill near Walbrzych, Poland
Germans said to have hidden locomotive packed with gold, jewels, cash and WWII artefacts
The men, a German and Pole, are claiming reward for finding mysterious train
But prosecutors in Poland say they went hunting for it without permission and will be arrested
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248723/Could-Nazi-gold-train-treasure-hunters-JAILED-getting-hands-loot-Two-men-mystery-train-face-arrest-Poland-illegal-search.html
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi Gold, I've missed you.
Back to top Go down
cody22

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:08 am

I mailed a small shipment of scrap gold and silver to my refinery yesterday afternoon. Prepare for the soon coming market doom...........LOL!
Back to top Go down
bossandy

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:39 am

Great news, I need the price of Silver to go down to 14.46 by Friday the 16th and I might win CaptainSilveton contest over at the K. :?:
Back to top Go down
Whacky Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:33 am

^I don't think you are going to win Andy, but there's no harm in pulling for a quick drop.
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
cody22

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 am

I will be shipping some scrap gold to my Refinery this morning...... There goes the market....Do not blame me. It is all Mrs.22's fault...... " YES, we have to buy the kids and grandkids, Christmas presents !!".... It is always something.....!..... Keep whining and prepping.
Back to top Go down
bossandy

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:24 am

Since I bought a ½ AGE last week, the price tanked almost $40. Can I get a refund? Mad
Back to top Go down
aceventura

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryYDDbDwxMo

Bill Holter-Gold Only Insurance for Coming Financial Armageddon
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:07 pm

I have discovered that the value of gold hasn't changed all the much... a fair price of one ounce fine gold is one cow.
Back to top Go down
cody22

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:21 am

I mailed a small bag of gold and bunch of silver scrap to my Refinery yesterday afternoon......Please put your parachutes on... Thank you.... That is all.
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:35 am

So it's coming to the forefront that Gold Arab Emerites may be the nexus of the largest gold smuggling ring in history. This unprecedented, multi-year smuggling ring involving Turkey, Iran, and Dubai (as well as China, Russia and countless other nations) which saw corruption reaching to the very top of the political and financial establishment: from president Erdogan in Turkey, to one of Turkey's richest people, Iran-born Riza Sarraf, to Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, the son of the ruler of Abu Dhabi and one of the world's richest people. The smuggled object in question was gold, billions of dollars worth of gold.

Gold AE may have imploded overnight. Vaporizing physical gold and client cash. It's reported, the company which was used as a cover for billions in gold transactions over the last several years in the Turkey-Iran gold smuggling trade, was suddenly not only insolvent but had been thoroughly plundered of all its holdings, including a thorough plundering of client accounts.
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:25 am

"aaaannd it's gone. The gold is all gone."

not largely reported is the plunder of Dubai gold.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-01/trail-dubais-stolen-gold-client-breaks-silence-and-fascinating-detail-emerges
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:52 am

One should not be concerned about a gold price measured by the currently standing monetary regime. The value placed on Gold in terms of fiat currency solely backed by the good faith and credit of bankrupt Governments whose Central Banks are counterfeiting paper money is only as viable as the presiding suspect monetary authorities actually maintaining their credibility and supremacy over time.

The inevitable failure of the western world's monetary system will leave gold as the only veritable store of value still standing. After the financial / economic breakdown befalls, the trust between the nations tied to the previous monetary order will have been irrevocably shattered. Gold then emerges as the essential and only long standing common denominator between nations which no longer value each others' previously accepted paper obligations, having been entirely discredited, that hitherto had facilitated the exchange of goods and services between them.

The monetary, commercial and geopolitical dislocations that invariably ensue, unalterably follow the collapse of the previous global means of exchange, in this case the Dollar. That is precisely the moment Gold takes center stage. As, when the dust finally settles, the only remaining trusted store of value / means of exchange still acceptable is gold. It consistently has been for over 4,000 years of civilization's monetary history, which is about determinative a probability as they come.......

Finally, the new monetary system which is eventually invariably reestablished between the decimated distrusting parties, forced to the negotiating table in order to resolve the ongoing global financial cataclysm, can only be based on a universally trusted and acceptable common denominator between themselves, which has always been gold. At the end of the day, it's quite simply the only store of value still standing and still valued by all concerned parties at that critical perilous juncture in time..

It's really that simple...........the question is, will it always be a Happy New Year for our cocksure monetary mad men?

Money is stored labor. Labor is part of life. When you debase money you devalue life.

http://stealthflation.org/2016/01/01/golds-timeless-truth/
Back to top Go down
purple owls clover

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:25 am

The basic idea is that gold and cash compete for a similar pool of investors' money. If the central banks implicitly or explicitly causes cash to yield negative returns, then gold will look better in comparison.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/03/the-surprising-new-case-for-gold.html
Back to top Go down
Rwsutley

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:03 am

Gold has been quietly moving on up since the first of the year, looks like it ain't going to be so quiet now.
Back to top Go down
Whacky Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:30 am

The U.S. and global economies are in turmoil. The shit hasn't hit the fan yet, but there are gale force fart winds hitting it. Don't know how much further down the road the FED can kick the can.
Back to top Go down
Sumo

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:26 am

Had to bring Fart winds into the discussion?? lol
Back to top Go down
Whacky Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:02 pm

I had to. I just had to.
Back to top Go down
cody22

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:41 pm

I just sent a baggie of gold scrap to my Refinery...... Prepare for the coming market price crash..... Thank you... that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold of course   

Back to top Go down

Gold of course
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Precious Metals :: Gold Forum-
Jump to: