HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silver stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sumo

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Fri May 06, 2016 10:50 am

Made a visit to K-land this morning - had to give a shout out to GG after seeing this-

"Once you figure out the chart its easy to make money on this... If it isn't a parabolic its a camel hump, i.e. 2009 chart I posted, or its a crash.

Its not a crash because Silver has broken out.

I suspect most people are just watching me make money and they are too scared to play. I will only say I have been waiting since I was 30 for this day to come and I will not miss the boat. I'm going to use all those years I prepared (chart learning) and its kind of like being Noah on the ark."

My first post since jumping ship back in the good ol' days - can't see myself reading there much -
unless Silver "goes to the Moon"....
Back to top Go down
Whacky Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Fri May 06, 2016 1:27 pm

The PMs are still above my average cost so I am content to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Sumo

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Btw Silver (and Gold) took a nice bounce today

the word on the street is that the bottom is in for good ol' OIL

Once in a Blue Moon - I stop by Kland - this guy CMegladon seems to know what he's tallin' about...

On the fundamental side, the ECB announced (last night) their bond purchase program.
Also last night, and going mostly un-noticed (except to the gold market) Saudi Arabia announced, as a part of their "new" and improved economic program, they are embarking on their FIRST EVER foray into the bond market--SELLING bonds to foreign investors!!!!!!!
Now, this may seem innocuous, but understand this; This past year, Saudi Arabia was thought to be keeping oil low by maintaining a supply glut.The intent was to put frackers out of business with the low oil price.
They maintained this ALL THE WHILE SPREADING THE WORD, they could do this forever if needed as they have unlimited funds, and the world believed them.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Over the weekend, they guietly spread the word they were cutting back on production; Why? They won't admit their mistake, but after this internal shakout of their ruling party ministers, they realized, there IS a bottom to their money pit.
So, the bottom is in on oil AND they NEED MONEY!!!!!!! Thus, they will be borrowing at these low interest rates, using this new bond program!
This is VERY big for the Gold market! Wanna talk debt?
Back to top Go down
High Chaparral

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:33 pm

^^^
Back to top Go down
jayjay

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Have you all been watching silver these last few days?

To Da Moon
Back to top Go down
High Chaparral

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Went by my LCS earlier to unload some oddball stuff I picked up cheap last November.
50 toz. netted me almost $1000. Around $250 profit

Curious to see if it continues higher next week.
Back to top Go down
jayjay

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:52 pm

High Chaparral wrote:
Went by my LCS earlier to unload some oddball stuff I picked up cheap last November.
50 toz. netted me almost $1000. Around $250 profit

Curious to see if it continues higher next week.  

I've been snipe hunting on the bay for the last two years. Got about 30 ounces below spot, and maybe another 30 or 40 at or just above spot. I'll wait and see what the future brings before I cash in. If silver crashes and burns, oh well, there is always the next rally.

Aldi has bottled water on sale, 24 half liters for $1.99. Time to swap out the old stuff in the basement.
Back to top Go down
High Chaparral

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Figured I'd dump alittle at this price and bank the profit. I know my LCS display cases were pretty full, and his parking lot was starting to fill up with customers. It appeared like most were going in to sell.
Back to top Go down
Rwsutley

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:37 am

My LCS guy sold out a year or so ago, the young guy who bought him out plays by his own set of rules so l now go to his competitor.
Old guy bought generic at spot and sold at spot + a dollar, before each by or sale he did a spot check on the K.

Young new guy buys generic at spot sells at spot + $1.50. Fair enough, he also consults the K but always says the price of silver has risen and quotes a price $2.00 to $2.25 over spot. I've never sold him anything so I don't know how much he shaves his buy price. Just don't trust him. He can't be so stupid not to know I check the K on my iPhone sitting in his parking lot.
His competitor is just as high on premiums but does not play games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver stuff   

Back to top Go down

Silver stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Precious Metals :: Silver Forum-
Jump to: